Hydroponic Grow Tent – Green-Qube GQ150
The Green-Qube V 150 grow tent [GQ150] is part of our flagship range of grow tents. Measuring 2m x 2m x 2m (also available in 2.2m high), this tent is spacious and gives you enough space for approx. 9 plants.
The Green-Qube V Grow Tent
Our latest edition of our Green-Qube range has introduced yet more exciting and innovative additions to our already best-selling, innovative-led and market-leading grow tents. The Green Qube V edition gives you more usage flexibility, time saving features and design-led components to extend the life of your grow tent. These include ultra thick, tough and sound-proof 600D outer shells, silicon Anti-Slip Tips on all hanging bars, Uplift MAX Bars, Hydrometer Guards and increased quantity of hanging bars.
- Measures 1.5m x 1.5m x 2m
- 25mm x 0.8mm über strong metal poles – powder-coated in orange
- XREFLECT® diamond mylar for superior reflectivity & fewer hotspots
- 1x Uplift MAX Bar® – extra high of 12cm. For gravity-fed water systems e.g. Autopot, Multiflow & IWS Systems
- 1 x main access doors and 2 x side doors
- 1 x green Sensor Window®
- Military-grade, rubber backed and waterproof zips
- Hydrometer Guard – clear pocket positioned on front of tent with direct access to the tent
- Outer shell now in ultra strong and thick 600D
- Silicon Anti-Slip Tips on all hanging bars for weight load stability and no bar sliding
- 4 x 9″ double oversized extract socks which fit all sizes of ducting including acoustic ducting
- 2 x cable socks
- 3 x outside passive vents with 700 microns bug-proof MicroMesh
- LightSavers® on all vents to deflect light
- StitchBLOCK® with Tritec® foam technology for ultra-blackout light proofing
- British engineered and designed
- Plus door hooks, hanging straps & spill tray
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.